An increased flow of funds, inbound as well as outbound has increased the level of check on compliances in context of foreign exchange. A need arises with the Corporate to keep a regular eye on foreign exchange transactions, in context of sectoral caps, investment caps, so as to circumvent from the huge penalties.
In order to avoid damaging circumstances, we have specially designed this services, to ensure due compliance of Foreign Exchange laws With the in depth knowledge of international markets and the Foreign Investment Management Act (FEMA), 1999 and have comprehensive experience in cross border transactions, we assure to:
- Assist in preparation of regular compliance
- Advice on regular foreign exchange transactions
- Filing with Reserve Bank of India
- Maintain a check on compliance (FDI, ODI, Export, Import etc.)
- Half Yearly Exchange Audit
- Regular Updations on Foreign Exchange Laws
- Maintenance of export import documentations and declarations
Foreign Exchange laws are one of the most stringent laws of the country and are subject to changes at rapid pace. As an organization, it is necessary for you , to make sure that all your transactions related to foreign exchange are in compliance with law and if not, necessary precautionary measures shall be undertaken to rectify the same
- Under FEMA Audit process, we analyze all transactions undertaken during the period under scrutiny from the point of compliance with foreign exchange laws and suggest remedial measures, in case of any deficiency.
- Through FEMA Audit we assure to provide a complete set of service:
- Detailed audit on before point compliances
- Advise on regular foreign exchange transaction
- Solution for corrective measures, if required
- Preparing the necessary documents & application for obtaining necessary approvals authorities like Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB), Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP), Secretariat for Industrial Assistance (SIA) & Reserve Bank of India (RBI), etc.
- Replying to Queries
- Personal Liasoning for quick & positive results
- Under FEMA framework there are various pre and post transactions filing and reporting are required to RBI through authorized dealers. Our dedicated team for this purpose take care of all reporting and filing with due consideration of time limits and other requirements. This team also take care of compounding process wherever, client laps the time limit prescribed in regulations.
- FDI Reporting
- Filling of FCGPR for allotment of shares
- Filling of TCGPR for transfer of shares
- ECB reporting in Form 83
- Annual reporting
- Reporting for overdue imports/ export payments
- Overseas investment reporting
- As per the Foreign Exchange laws, in case of foreign investment in any unlisted Indian company by way of allotment of fresh equity or transfer of shares from resident to non–resident, the value of shares shall be arrived by using the Discounted Free Cash Flow (DFCF) Method and same shall be certified by a certificate of practicing chartered accountant or category I- registered merchant banker
- We have in-house team of chartered accountants, which has helped us in attaining an expertise over the subject. Within short span of introduction of the valuation, we have executed more than 100 valuations for diverse foreign exchange transactions across different sectors