Enhancing a shareholder’s value is a fundamental concept which drives every management effort in the modern business environment. Progressive and bottom-line focussed managements have realized that taxes (both direct and indirect, domestic and international), should be viewed as a dynamic item of cost rather than a passive charge on the profits. Indeed, an effective tax-cost management provides a distinct competitive advantage. This requires the application of appropriate tax strategies proactively identified and surgically implemented.
We have developed a total tax management capability which encompasses the entire spectrum of direct, indirect and personal taxes. Our approach to tax planning is multi-jurisdictional. We, together with other member firm’s offices spread across the nation, can provide quality national and international tax advice. Our professionals are drawn from a wide variety of backgrounds. Industry specialization, service line specialization, international exposure and advanced training equips them to work with our clients and be their advisors in a wide spectrum of their business processes
Corporate Tax Advisory
Corporate taxation is an essential aspect of doing business in India and its importance cannot be undermined. The Indian government has gradually reduced corporate tax rates. The emphasis is now shifting towards enforcing compliance and expanding the tax base with e-governance and digitisation gaining importance. Taxation is also used as a tool to promote investments in identified industry sectors, thereby spurring overall economic growth. As such, understanding the impact of developments in tax and regulatory aspects and strategically using them to the benefit of Indian business activities is becoming increasingly important
We can help you develop tax-efficient strategies and manage your tax exposures considering your individual business needs. We will keep you abreast of new developments in the Indian corporate taxation arena that affect your business.
Our services include the following:
- Entry strategy from a tax and regulatory perspective
- Choice of an appropriate form of entity to set up Indian business activities
- Optimum use of corporate tax incentives in proposed business activities
- Tax-planning strategies for profit and dividend repatriation
- Help resolve uncertain tax positions
As the complexities of businesses increase, the amount of time spent by professionals in cracking up the law codes increases. However, tax and regulatory systems of even the most developed countries cannot keep pace with the developments across each industry as businesses emerge day by day. These also bring out the requirements for new compliances and the challenges of meeting them every single day. The new Direct Taxes Code requires businesses to gear up their systems to align with enhanced agreements.
- Advising on withholding tax obligations on payments
- Obtaining no-objection certificates
- Assisting in filing various tax returns
- Helping during tax audit by revenue authorities
- Providing corporate tax litigation assistance, including representation services
- Obtaining advance rulings
- Enhancing ERP systems to meet tax management requirements